MSRP $145,265! 6 Speed Manual! Carbon Ceramic Brakes!
Luxury Motorcars LLC
6529 Elvas Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95819
2004 marked the historic return of Porsche’s first turbocharged droptop since 1989, and Stuttgart left nothing on the table. Powered by a 3.6-liter, flat-6 engine pumping out 420 horsepower and 457 Lb Feet of torque, this Mezger designed masterpiece will send the 911 to 60 MPH in a mere 4.3 seconds and will keep the driver pinned to the back of their seats all the way to its monstrous 189 MPH top speed.
This 911 Turbo comes very well optioned from the factory, including some notable ones such as: Heated Front Seats, Wheel Caps with Colored Crest, Ceramic Composite Brakes-PCCB, Remote CD Changer (6 Disc) Carrara White, Electric Sport Seat Left/Right Side, Metropol Blue Full Leather, Metropol Blue Floor Mats, Sport Seats w/Full Leather Interior, Metropol Blue Top, Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipes, Metal Door Sill Model Insignia, Rear Ctr Cons Painted in Exterior Carrera White, Sport Seats Painted To Match, Porsche Crest in Headrest, Seat Belts - Maritime Blue, Alum/Lthr Shifter/Brake Handle and Custom Tailoring pushing the original MSRP to over $145,000!
Our 911 also comes to us with an exceptionally well-detailed history that highlights just how much care and attention it has received from its prior owners. CarFax shows no prior reported accidents or damage, and documents pages upon pages of detailed service history, including one as recent as (, Fill in here if info becomes available). The story is the same within the interior, with all leather and upholstery trim in excellent condition and no pulling leather/cracked plastics to make note of.
The 911 has been and continues to be the benchmark for which all sports cars are held too, and the 996 Generation Cabriolet is no exception. With a blend of high performance and drop-top freedom that has been a Porsche specialty since 1948, staying true to the original vision of Ferdinand Porsche. The 996 generation marked an evolutionary leap in the 911 range that set the groundwork on which all 911’s are currently built on. As Porsche continues to improve on the seemingly unimprovable, don’t miss your opportunity to own the variant that brought the 911 into the new millennium. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Visit Luxury Motorcars online at www.luxmotorcars.com to see more pictures of this vehicle. You can also TEXT us or Call us at today to schedule your test drive.
- ABS Brakes
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- Driver Airbag
- Driver Multi-Adjustable Power Seat
- Electrochromic Exterior Rearview Mirror
- Electrochromic Interior Rearview Mirror
- Fog Lights
- Front Air Dam
- Front Power Memory Seat
- Front Side Airbag
- Front Side Airbag with Head Protection
- Glass Rear Window on Convertible
- Heated Exterior Mirror
- High Intensity Discharge Headlights
- Interval Wipers
- Keyless Entry
- Leather Seat
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Limited Slip Differential
- Passenger Airbag
- Passenger Multi-Adjustable Power Seat
- Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror
- Power Door Locks
- Power Trunk Lid
- Power Windows
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Rear Spoiler
- Rear Window Defogger
- Removable Top
- Second Row Folding Seat
- Telescopic Steering Column
- Traction Control
- Trip Computer
- Trunk Anti-Trap Device
- Vehicle Anti-Theft
- Vehicle Stability Control System
- Wind Deflector for Convertibles
* All features and options listed are descriptive of what can be expected on the vehicle. Actual options should be verified by the customer and dealer. Price may exclude tax, title, tags, government fees, any emissions testing charges, and any finance charges (if applicable). Unless otherwise stated separately in the vehicle details, price does not include processing, administrative, closing or similar fees. Please contact this dealer to confirm that this vehicle is still available. Current mileage may vary due to test drives and vehicle relocation.